Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Perseverance

Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
Perseverance is trying again and again.

Perseverance is my motto for my life. I can apply this to every aspect of my life. My marriage, my job, my quest for spirituality, raising my children and so many many more things that make up my life. In the midst of this motto are disappointments, tears, fear, questionings and yes sometimes wanting to give up. This day is filled with uncertainty. I think God really wanted us to learn how to live with each other. but dang it...it can be so hard sometimes. With all of these individuals trying to coexist together it can be down right challenging at times. Individualism is one thing...then throw into the mix, depression, mental illness, anger management (or lack of) hormones, etc. and then the whole picture comes into play on how much of a trial it truly is for us to have to learn to live together. Sometimes I wonder if there is still going to be a Denisa somewhere in the mix of all this. So it all boils down for me to PERSEVERANCE!

2 comments:

  1. WOW DENISA! I love reading your stuff....makes you think. Isn't that what life is all about? Perseverance? It truly is. Some days more than others. You are such an inspiration to me...always have been..that's why you are my best friend! We may have to persevere in different ways but you are always there with me helping me to see the truth in the worth of every aspect that calls for perseverance. We've been through a lot together and apart and well, I love you beyond words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Lisa....words could never come close to describing the undeniable incredible connection we share!!!! Once in a lifetime baby!!

    ReplyDelete