Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ANNOYED

Do you ever wake up and your just annoyed? I do. Today is one of those days. Ok, I might as well get it off of my chest...so maybe the "annoyed" status will fade away into the darkness. I am annoyed at me..annoyed at my lack of progress. I want to make every day count (thats what I told my son to do yesterday). Moving forward each day with a goal in mind. I talked to my father in law some time ago and we were talking about this earth life and what is the most challenging for us. He said for him it was just co-existing and getting along with other people and thier views, opinions, habits and such. I thought about it for a minute and I totally agreed. I dream about being in a state of peaceful bliss where people do not effect me...that I can go on in my daily life and not be derailed by someone else. It is not possible. I have tried. It is just not possible. So should I bouy myself up once again and believe IT IS POSSIBLE? Or do I remain in this ever constant state of eradic-unpredictable-chaotic world?

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I just have to say "I LOVE YOUR PLAYLIST!" Now that that is said. I do understand your annoyance....I get the same way with myself and that is precisely why I love BLOGGING!

    ReplyDelete